Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Lassy Ambassador Program. In order to ensure that our Ambassadors are fully equipped to share The Lassy Project™ with others, we have a few videos for you to view followed by a quick test.
Once you have completed the test, you will be notified via email of your status as a Lassy Ambassador. Ambassadors will be sent a Lassy Ambassador Kit, where you will find a shirt, business cards and other items to help you in your mission to protect the children in your community. Oh! And did we mention that you will have the opportunity to qualify for LassyCon 2014? It’s an all-expenses paid trip to the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa for yourself and another guest in October of 2014! Let’s get started:
Before you take the test, we ask that you do the following:
- Review our website & blog
- Like / Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
- Watch our Video about why we created The Lassy Project™
- Watch our Video showing a quick overview of how our system works
- Check out one of the best News Stories run about The Lassy Project™ to help answer any questions you may have.
- If you have not done so already, Join the Village & download the free app
- Once you have joined the Village and can log into your account on our website, please select ‘dashboard’ and get familiar with the system. You can track someone’s phone, set up zones and routes for your kids, and use the share tools to spread the word to your neighbors and friends.
You ready for the test?
Before you jump in, please take a moment to reflect on why you are doing this. Do you know someone who went missing? Were you affected by a local news story of a child abduction? Do you have children in your life you want to keep safe? Do you just want the community around you to be safer for all who live in it?
Yes, these things can keep you up at night. But now, we have an answer. YOU can be that beacon of hope to give other parents a peace of mind by sharing The Lassy Project™ with everyone you know. Together, we can help prevent child abductions!
(If you have additional questions, please email: email@example.com )
You ready to join our team? Please complete the brief test below.